Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to any products you may purchase from us through our website, cannaray.co.uk ("Website").
Please read all of these terms and conditions carefully before you order any products from us because, by ordering, you agree to be bound by them. Each time you place an order you will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not order any products from us.
You can print a copy of these terms and conditions by selecting the "print" option from the "File" menu of your browser.
Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are We are Cannaray Brands Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11926997 and our registered office is at 34 Anyards Road, Cobham, Surrey, United Kingdom, KT11 2LA. Our registered VAT number is 330 0327 62.
- How to contact us You can contact us 020 3875 0616, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at 33 Cavendish Square, W1G 0PW.
- Consumers only Our products are only intended for use by consumers (that means people who want to buy our products for their personal use and not for any business purposes). We reserve the right to reject or cancel your order if we reasonably think that you are buying our products for business purposes but we will attempt to contact you (using the contact details you have provided) to discuss this before cancelling your order.
- Restrictions on delivery areas We can only guarantee delivery in the following geographical areas: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Age restrictions We are committed to upholding our legal and social obligations as a responsible retailer. To ensure that we comply with age-related restrictions on the supply of certain products (these products include alcohol, DVDs, aerosols and medicines), you must confirm your date of birth when you place an order with us and we may ask you to provide photo ID (such as a passport or driving licence) when we deliver your order. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the person collecting or accepting delivery of your order is over 18 and can provide supporting ID if required by our delivery staff. If we are not satisfied that the person accepting delivery of your order is over the age of 18, we may refuse to hand over any age-restricted products within your order.
- Confirmation of personal status By placing an order with us through our website, you are confirming to us that you are a consumer and that you are at least 18 years old.
- Product images The images of our products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images. The packaging of our products may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Product information The product information contained on our website has been published in good faith and we will do our best to ensure that it is accurate. However, it may occasionally be incorrect, incomplete or out of date due to human error or circumstances beyond our control. Where information is incorrect due to an error or circumstances beyond our control, we may not accept your order for the affected products, or if your order has already been accepted, we may not supply the affected products to you. We will notify you if this is the case and will not charge you for the products.
Our contract with you
The steps required to form the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for the products you would like to purchase on our website by following the onscreen prompts. You will have the opportunity to check and correct any errors in your order up until the point at which you place your order by accepting these terms and conditions of sale and clicking the "Complete Order" button on the order Payment page. No changes may be made to your order after this point.
- Once those steps are completed, you will receive an email summarising your order. This is not an order confirmation or an acceptance of your order by us. Your order is an offer to buy the products from us and your offer will not be deemed to have been accepted by us until we have sent you a dispatch confirmation email, as below.
- We will send you a dispatch confirmation email, which will confirm that we have accepted your order. Once you receive the dispatch confirmation email, a contract is formed between you and us in relation to the products set out in the email and payment will be taken from your chosen method. If we do not or cannot accept an order placed by you, for any reason, we will notify you.
Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the products The price of the products (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the product and order pages when you placed your order, except in cases of obvious error.
- What happens if we get the price wrong It is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. If this is the case, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the products, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the products, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- When you must pay and how you must pay We accept payment by credit or debit card. You must submit your payment method details when you place your order for the products. We will take payment from your chosen payment method when we confirm acceptance of your order and dispatch the products.
Providing the products
- Delivery costs The cost of delivery will be notified to you before you place your order and confirmed in our acceptance of your order. For information about our delivery charges, see cannaray.co.uk/faqs.
- When we will provide the products During the order process we will let you know when we aim to provide the products to you. You will receive a dispatch email or text to the address or mobile number provided at check out by our partner shipping carrier with the estimated delivery day and time. You will receive your order according to your preferred shipping method selected at checkout.
- We may deliver the products in separate instalments If your order consists of more than one product, and not all products are available at the time of dispatch, we may deliver the products in separate instalments as and when they become available. You will only be charged for one delivery.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the products are delivered If no one is available at your address to take delivery, and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we or our delivery provider will leave you a note or contact you informing you of the attempted delivery and how to rearrange delivery.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery, we may end the contract with you by writing to you as set out in paragraph 8.
- When you become responsible for the goods The products will be your responsibility from the time we or our delivery provider deliver those goods to the address you gave us. If you provide us with an incorrect delivery address and your order is signed for by someone else, or if the intended recipient is no longer resident or employed at the delivery location you specify, we cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur as a result, for example, theft of the products.
- When you own goods You own a product once we have received payment in full unless due to unforeseen circumstances we cancel your order as set out in these terms.
Your Rights – Cancellation, Returns and Refunds
If there is a problem with a product/what you have purchased is faulty, damaged or incorrect:
If the products purchased are faulty, damaged or incorrect, we may offer you an exchange or refund as appropriate.
- Please email us at email@example.com to discuss the issue with the products purchased and which of your legal rights you wish to exercise.
- Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your telephone number and email address and our customer services team will get back with return instructions.
- You must return the products to: the address provided by our customer service team within 30 days of receipt. We recommend you keep your Post Office receipt as proof of return.
- If you have chosen to exchange the products, we will dispatch the replacement products as soon as we can once we have received the products you are exchanging.
- If you have requested a refund, we will refund you the price for the products, including delivery costs and the cost of return, by the method you used for payment as soon as we can. If the method you used for payment has expired in the intervening period, you will need to update us with a new payment method before we can refund you for the price you paid for the products or else we may refund you by electronic transfer.
You have changed your mind:
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, for most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
- You are entitled to cancel your contract provided that you exercise your right to cancel no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the products.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to products that are sealed for hygiene or health protection purposes (once these have been unsealed after you receive them). This doesn't affect your statutory rights if the products are faulty or not as described.
- To exercise your right to cancel and return the products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating that you wish to cancel the contract. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your telephone number and email address and our customer services team will get back with return instructions.
- The products must be returned to us within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract, in a new and unused condition and wherever possible in the original packaging. The date of return is the date on which you send the products to us.
**Where you are exercising your right to cancel because you have changed your mind, the products will be returned at your cost. **
- We will refund you the price for the products, including original delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. If the method you used for payment has expired in the intervening period, you will need to update us with a new payment method before we can refund you for the price you paid for the products or else we may refund you by electronic transfer.
- We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of the products, if the loss has been caused by unnecessary handling by you.
- We will refund you no later than 14 days after the day you exercised your right to end the contract.
You want to end the contract because of something we have done:
Reasons for wanting to end the contract for this reason include:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the products or these terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the products you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or we notify you that we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 14 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
To end the contract for this reason, contact us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your telephone number and email address and our customer services team will get back with return instructions.
- Your contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided or have not been provided properly.
- We will refund you the price for the products, including original delivery costs and the costs of return, by the method you used for payment as soon as we can. If the method you used for payment has expired in the intervening period, you will need to update us with a new payment method before we can refund you for the price you paid for the products.
Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within fourteen (14) days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, proof of age for age-restricted products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in one of the situations set out in paragraph 8.1, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw any of our products. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least as soon as we can (and at least two weeks) in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew that it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use any of the products for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any business loss (which includes loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, opportunity and other similar losses).
Other important terms
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- We may transfer this contract to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person to end the contract or to make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- Alternative dispute resolution Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. You can submit a complaint to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution via their website. The European Commission will not charge you for making a complaint and if you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still bring legal proceedings.
Contests – Instagram April 2020
Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: Cannaray Brands Limited (the ‘Sponsor), 33 Cavendish Sqaure, 13th Floor, London, KT11 2LA. Do not send any entries to this address they will not be accepted.
- Entries will be accepted from 7:00 AM 05/04/20 through 11:59 PM 30/04/2020.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents only. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Internet access required. The competition will be hosted on the @cannaraycbd Instagram account. To enter, follow @cannaraycbd on Instagram, like the specified competition post and tag a friend.
- Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the Promotion (including not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The entrant can only enter once and must enter using only a social media account subscribed to and registered in his/her name. The potential winner may be required to provide Promoter with proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the user name/Account associated with the winning entry.
Entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, agents, or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No bulk entries. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered entries, and such entries will be deemed invalid.
- There will be 1 winner selected at random from the valid entries.
- The winner will receive an online discount code to redeem one free Cannaray CBD product of choice from the following products: 300mg Oral Drops, 750mg Oral Drops, 250mg Muscle Balm, 250mg Skin Cream, 300mg Capsules, 450mg Curcumin Capsules.
- Winner Notification and Claim
- The potential winners will be announced on the competition post and notified within 24 hours of announcement using the contact details used for entry.
- The winner will have 3 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- Any inaccuracy in the contact details or postal details provided may delay or prevent delivery and the Promoter is not liable for such delay or non-delivery. Any items returned to sender will be considered unwanted.
- By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
- Winners are responsible for providing correct contact details and information for themselves if and when requested. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner
- Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express. The Promoter is not responsible for the user-generated content provided and does not endorse any user-generated views expressed on the site.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the internet may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the internet. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims/votes delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- The image and text-post uploaded by an individual user to the gallery cannot be:
• Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
• Promote or be about the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
• Be offensive or be about hate;
• Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
• Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
• Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
• Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
• Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
• Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law;
Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities and subsequently withdrawn from the websites.
- Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any incorrect or inaccurate submission when providing contact details for fulfilment, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Communication line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
• Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of their pack.
- Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will be invalid.
- No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value in exceptional circumstance.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of delivery.
- By participating in the Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Other than as required by law, the Promoter will not disclose information about any entrant to any third party without your permission.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
- If you purchase goods from our Website, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
Information about us
Our Website is operated by Cannaray Brands Limited ("We"). We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11926997 and our registered office is at 34 Anyards Road, Cobham, Surrey, United Kingdom, KT11 2LA. Our registered VAT number is 330 0327 62.
Changes to these terms
- Every time you wish to use our Website, please check this page to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- These terms were most recently updated on February 27, 2020.
Changes to our Website
- We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our Website
- Our Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice for business and operational reasons. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at help@Cannaray.co.uk.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew that it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We are not responsible for business losses Please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any business loss (which includes business interruption or loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, opportunity and other similar losses).
- We are not responsible for computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or programs as a result of your use of the Website and you must not introduce viruses.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to We assume no responsibility for the content of websites or resources provided by any third-party which are linked on our Website. Such links are provided for information only and should not be interpreted as approval or endorsement by us of those linked websites or resources. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack and such attacks are likely to constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
Use of and Linking to our Website
- You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these terms.
You also agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of these terms; or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of these terms, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We will have no responsibility to you for all action we may take in response to breaches of these terms. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website, please contact info@Cannaray.co.uk to obtain our permission. We may withdraw linking permission without notice. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
Where we grant permission to you under paragraph 12.5, any such permission is provided subject to any restrictions we may require and notify to you from time-to-time including the following:
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
Even where we have granted permission to you to link to the Website under paragraph 12.5, we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
"Cannaray" (word) is a registered trademark of Cannaray Limited.
- To contact us, please email help@Cannaray.co.uk
Thank you for visiting our Website.